PDA

View Full Version : Lymph

Jason k
14-12-16, 14:41
I have now been over a year tactile lympklieren in my neck,i saw two doctors and say that nothing is wrong
but I'm afraid, you should nog be alble To feel them always right? They never go away

Kaede
14-12-16, 14:52
Two doctors told you that nothing is wrong, so why not believe them?

Jason k
14-12-16, 15:18
I am hypochondria i am scared that i have a deadly infection or soms thing, the doctors did only feel them

ScaredLizard
14-12-16, 16:23
*big hugs Jason K* I too am dealing with swollen lymph nodes! After a year if it was something like an infection you would know it. Sometimes they swell and never go down!

I know it is hard not to worry but remember we're here with you and your drs know better than we do what they are looking at!

Jason k
14-12-16, 21:26
Thanks scaredlizard,
Are you nog afraid that there is something wrong because of the lymph nodes?

ScaredLizard
14-12-16, 22:23
Thanks scaredlizard,
Are you nog afraid that there is something wrong because of the lymph nodes?

I am but I have had two doctors tell me that it's nothing. As long as they aren't red or painful to touch and I'm not running a fever it's ok. Where are your lymph nodes at exactly? Mine are behind my ear

Stecakes
14-12-16, 23:02
lymph nodes raise when you have infection that's their job. sometimes even when infection has cleared the node doesn't go back down. sometimes they stay raised permanently it's quite normal
cancerous lymph nodes don't grow a bit then stay there . they keep growing and growing