PDA

View Full Version : Always scared of something

Illidari
15-12-16, 11:46
Hi all this is my first post on this forum although I have been coming to this website for some time when I need to calm myself lol

My health anxiety has flared up once again I'm always nervous about something but am usually able to handle it, this time I am just fed up with myself I feel like I'm constantly annoying everyone around me because I need to be reassured I am healthy and don't have some crazy rare diagnoses
I've also scheduled a ton of doctors appointments to ease my mind but then I'm scared that something will show up

As of right now I'm scared I have
Cervical cancer, which is stupid because I have zero symptoms it's just terrifying to me
And then I have also convinced myself that I have AAA aneurysm because my stomach area has a heartbeat but I am very very thin and I have always had it even as a child so in the back of my head I know I don't have this plus I'm 21 not 90 lol!

Last year I convinced myself I had als or ms
Then it was a heart attack but it was always bad panic attacks

I am just terrified of dying all the time I don't even drive really because I'm so scared of everyone on the road I've let it rule my life and it sucks

I am just over this constant fight with myself it's literally draining my stress will kill me before an aneurysm does
I just hate being scared allllllll the time :wacko:

swajj
15-12-16, 11:56
And I bet you Google a lot. :winks:

You sound like you need to see a professional. You should ask your doctor for a referral.

SLA
15-12-16, 12:02
The good news is, just like how your mind is creating this illusion of fear, and being scared all of the time, you can train it to be upbeat and positive all of the time.

Your mind is equally capable of creating positivity and happiness....

It's just its natural tendancy to feel threatened all the time.