PDA

View Full Version : migraine?

emnemz
15-12-16, 13:04
Hi everyone,

i woke up this morning with my eyes being very sensitive to the light, could barely open them at first, i now can but the light just seems too bright still. I also have a headache, hurts more on the right hand side and behind my eye, and i feel very dizzy.

I have never had anything like this in my life. Initially, i was worried about meningitis, however i dont have a fever, nausea or rash. i am still a bit concerned it might be, but i am trying to be logical!

im now wondering if it could be a Migraine, however i am 29 and never had one before, so i have no clue. Painkillers havent worked.

or is it just anxiety?! i feel pretty spaced out with it, and just weird in general and im sat at work.

I just dont know what to do :weep:

x

Kuatir
15-12-16, 13:11
It does sound like a migraine. It doesn't matter that you've never had one before.

Thoughts
15-12-16, 23:40
Obviously don't know your situation, but I get similar symptoms too from sleeping on my knack wrong or with too firm a pillow. The nerves at the base of the neck can refer pain behind the eye and cause light sensitivity.

.Poppy.
16-12-16, 15:26
Obviously don't know your situation, but I get similar symptoms too from sleeping on my knack wrong or with too firm a pillow. The nerves at the base of the neck can refer pain behind the eye and cause light sensitivity.

That's what I was thinking. I've gotten some pretty terrible migraines simply from sleeping wrong.