PDA

View Full Version : hard lump below ear on both sides

duke27
16-12-16, 12:11
Firstly I want to aplogising for posting... AGAIN! I have managed to become a bit mor rationale about my reasons for feeling so tired etc but today I've been particularly worried about some lymph nodes and lumps in my neck. I've posted before about the lump I have behond my ear on the mastoid bone ans various lymph nodes I can feel in my neck either side and under my jaw. I've now discovered a lump inbetween the jaw bone and the muscle on the neck just below the ear. I have this both sides and it's very hard. Does this sound like a bone? Sorry if I'm being completely irritating and stupid about this.. I'm just trying to work out if this is normal or not as the lumps are fixed, hard and not movable and can be felt if I push in the back of my neck as well. I'm going yo book a doctor's appointment for later on to try to put my mind at ease about my dizzines and lymph nodes bit feel a but silly about asking about this if it's just a bone or muscle or something everyone has! Thank you for all your support x

Stecakes
16-12-16, 12:47
if you prod around in your neck looking for lumps. you'll find them.
there are lots of lumps in the neck that are supposed to be there,
most of the time you'll think you've found new lump when in actual fact, its been
there the whole time and you just noticed it.
if you're really worried maybe you should speak to a doctor to put your mind at rest,
but it doesn't sound sinister from what you've said