PDA

View Full Version : idk whats wrong with me

Gerardooooo
17-12-16, 00:31
ive always been afraid somethings been wrong with me ive had fears of diabetes, blood clots, aneurysms, ms, stds, im very easily scared from scary movies, and currently its schizophrenia. im convinced i have it ive had the come and go fear for over a year. i occasionally think of the past and almost try and prove that ive always had it. the fear is come and go. one second ill worry about this another second ill worry about something else. right now the fear is really strong. ive had a panic attack ALMOST daily. i wake up and the first thing to come to mind is schizophrenia. ive looked up the symptoms so much almost on the daily that its like i think of the symptoms to try and prove to myself that im schizophrenic and that just makes me panic and feel nauseous. writing this does make me feel better but i dont know what else to do. i could go on and on theres so much more i can say.

venusbluejeans
17-12-16, 00:36
Hiya Gerardooooo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: