PDA

View Full Version : So so alone!

Keep going
10-04-07, 00:13
totally alone and can't see a way forward. My anxiety totally zaps my confidense and makes me depressed. i've never had a relationship, probabally be alone the rest of my life. it's depressing, but its the way i'm feeling.

:ohmy::weep::lac: stu

Reemy
10-04-07, 04:26
Stu :hugs:

I'm sorry that you're feeling that way. I don't believe that you will be alone for the rest of your life--I believe that anxiety and depression are making you feel that way right now, though.

Just remember that everything ebbs and flows. There will be better times ahead. If you know that you're having trouble with your confidence, then try to work on that. Take baby steps. Try not to live in fear of rejection. I know it's easier said than done.

Best of luck.

trac67
10-04-07, 13:40
Hiya,

Try to think of some positives in your life honey and focus on those and move forward with them. Do you have a group of friends that you can go out with socially ? Don't give up hope about finding a relationship either, when the time is right it will happen for you and more than likely when you are least expecting it.

Take care

Trac xx

nomorepanic
10-04-07, 15:11
Stu

Try and join some group activities.

You won't be alone there and may meet some fab people.

I used to do an exercise class and going swimming a lot and made some new friends from those activites alone.

Needhelpnow
13-04-07, 06:59
Dont worry, I feel the exact same ways as you but Im sure that you are strong and can pull thru and we'll be there every step of the way