PDA

View Full Version : Help breast pain

Littlemisssunshine10
18-12-16, 22:43
Hi I'm do on some time soon I can't remember when my next period is but it would be soon (either due on today or with in the next three days) I have had incredible breast pain in and off for a month with lots on under arm pain ..
but it did wear off .. this last week I've had incredible breast pain. In my right boob. I had my boobs checked about 3wedks ago .. no lumps but now there is a massive thickineing in my right boob and I'm soo anxious ... in worried us breast cancer and Christmas is xomjnf I'm going to ruin it!! Zxxx

Stecakes
18-12-16, 23:19
did your doc discuss a blocked duct as a posibility ?
if things have changed since your last check up, or you're really
worried maybe you should see doctor again. to put your mind at rest

woeisme
19-12-16, 10:15
It sounds like "fibrocystic changes," those are really painful it i've read.

Littlemisssunshine10
19-12-16, 12:46
I went back to GP today in tears also to discuss anxiety! She said she can't feel any lumps & everything appears normal she wants to reassure me that it all seems very normal with nothing to worry about but will refer to me yhw breast clinic not on an urgent but it will help( maybe for reassurance) my breast feels like it's on fire! She hasn't given me any pain relief but it's very comfrtable .. has anyone had this? ..

Mrschurchill
19-12-16, 16:17
Have you ever tried Primrose Oil? It helped me loads when I had breast pain (If you look back on my old threads I was terrified of this at one point!) I think that mine was down to the pill I was on x