PDA

View Full Version : Stomach

ElleNicole
19-12-16, 16:53
Hello I've been getting this sharp burning pain in my stomach to the left of my belly button and up towards my rib. It bothers me at night when I'm scrunched up. I also have nausea sometimes. This pain comes and goes. I feel it when I need to pee as well. I have been freaking out thinking it's a stomach tumor because I also have really bad acid reflux despite taking my medicine. I have had it since I was like 17 I'm 22 now. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Also I've had shin pain on and off for 2 months so I was like maybe I have soft tissue sarcoma and it has spread to my stomach. I'm a hot mess if we are being honest. The more I think the worse it gets. I'm also on antibiotics right now for a tooth infection so I thought maybe that's what was causing my nausea. Thank you!

Brian_VA
19-12-16, 19:20
Antibiotics would be my first guess. One time I took antibiotics and they made me nauseous. Especially on empty stomach. Your to young for anything very serious.

Sam Winter
20-12-16, 01:01
I agree with Brian also I have the same kinda of stomach pain you have and I have acid reflux(which is what I put my pain down to) it tends to only hurt when I have acid because my stomach becomes like a witches cauldron haha honestly I don't think you have much to worry about xx