PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain

mila
19-12-16, 17:44
I am trying to keep myself from spiraling into panic right now but I need some help there. I am trying to reason with myself telling myself it must be muscular, if I move my head to stretch my shoulders i feel ache and it is very stiff. But when it is your chest feeling funny then it can be hard to keep fear at bay. Basically I feel this uncomfortable feeling across my upper chest and back and shoulders. It is hard to describe what it feels like but I keep trying to stretch in various ways to see if that helps in any way. I even have aches in my arms, not down them but in areas and it is a dull ache. I had an ECG done just yesterday morning when I called 111 cause I have been having a cough and i felt I couldn't breathe properly and panicked, they sent out ambulance instead of getting out of hours appointment and they said they couldn't see anything wrong with me. If I call and say I have chest pain they will send them out again! I called my surgery earlier and the receptionist was not interested, said to call tomorrow morning.

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:41 ----------

I also started having this bitter taste in my mouth when I eat or drink something, really weird, first i thought I put my face cream on my lips and tasted that but then I tried something and it tasted so bitter and it didn't before. It just adds to me feeling there is something wrong with me.

Fishmanpa
19-12-16, 18:06
Based on the all clear yesterday and the bitter taste in your mouth I would tend to think it's reflux related as it can and does cause chest pain and bitter taste.

But as always, we're not doctors and if in doubt, see a medical professional.

Positive thoughts