PDA

View Full Version : Bloods.

zippy
19-12-16, 18:03
Had full blood count, liver function test, kidneys, thyroid, ESR blood tests done and all ok. Would you be reassured with them if they are all ok? Why am i not and still feel awful. My partner keeps saying if there was anything serious going on something would be amiss in these.

Fishmanpa
19-12-16, 19:58
Had full blood count, liver function test, kidneys, thyroid, ESR blood tests done and all ok. Would you be reassured with them if they are all ok?

Yes. You feel bad because you have anxiety.

Positive thoughts

Catherine S
20-12-16, 00:44
I wish my blood tests were always normal. Mine generally show raised blood pressure despite taking beta blockers for anxiety, raised cholesterol despite eating healthily, slightly raised liver count probably because I weigh more than I should, and an underactive thyroid which is the reason for the extra weight.
But despite this, I don't consider myself to be ill and nor does my doctor. I'm monitored from time to time yes, but i'm not ill. I do my best to stay healthy, and keep my weight manageable but that's all.

My hubby on the other hand ALWAYS has clear blood test results and the blood pressure of a teenager, despite having only one kidney ( he donated the other in 2006 ) smokes those small cigarellos and likes his beer. If the day ever comes when i'm told my blood tests are normal, i'd be over the moon. Stop trying to find the negative when there isn't one. It's all positive.

ISB x

zippy
22-12-16, 11:30
I know i just feel so ill though.