PDA

View Full Version : Hi New Here

Blu74
19-12-16, 21:30
I am another refugee from Anxiety Zone. 42 years old, have had anxiety since I was around 18. Anxious a lot and hypochondria. Still don't have a feel for this board yet but hoping I'll pick it up soon. Had some trouble logging into the website too but so far so good. Been married for 17 years, have 1 child, a son with borderline autism, been anxious for months fighting with my bank who is trying to foreclose on me, the past 8 months have been anxiety off the charts, to the point where some of my hair has started to fall out. I mostly wind up with stomach issues and migraines from stress. I also have had IBS for many years, primarily IBS-D but the older I get it's been flip flopping between IBS-D and IBS-C. I'm always getting worried I have some kind of cancer but I'm a lot better than I was when I was younger, but I still worry. I also have had some horrible insomnia this past year. This past year has been extremely stressful & I've spent a good portion of it anxious, when I'm stressed I normally worry about every lump and bump etc like so many others I've spoken with. It's sometimes hard to put aside that irrational thinking.
Maybe there are others from anxiety zone here, miss talking to everyone and looking forward to speaking with new people as well. If anyone has any tips on posting & how to use the board pass them this way. Still trying to get the hang of how to post a new post & navigate the threads, etc.,

venusbluejeans
19-12-16, 21:35
Hiya Blu74 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

emmegee
19-12-16, 22:52
:welcome:

I too suffer from anxiety and health anxiety. You will find many people who can relate to you here.

It sounds like stresses in your life are really contributing to your anxiety right now. I'm sorry youre going through that. It's just more stuff to worry about, right?

I hope you find the forum useful!