PDA

View Full Version : Anxietyzone.com

dsmman12. pj
20-12-16, 01:47
Hello im new to this site i ususally use anxietyzone
Com does anyone know what happened to it ?

Lily777
20-12-16, 02:08
I heard about the site going away, but i'm not sure what exactly happened to it. I know that was a big loss to a lot of people, and I'm sorry that happened. We're here to help! :)

dsmman12. pj
20-12-16, 02:10
Thank you for you're reply i really appreciate it i cant believe its gone so many hours on that website i wish they would have sent out a email or something 😢😢😢😢

Fishmanpa
20-12-16, 02:22
There's an earlier thread about it here. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=191923)

Positive thoughts

dsmman12. pj
20-12-16, 02:46
Thank you so much i really appreciate it

roseanxiety
20-12-16, 03:50
There is a thread in the miscellaneous section about it too. I used that site and was very disappointed that it went away, but I will say that this site has been very welcoming to us who have come over from there. Many people have come over here so you will become familiar here and it will be just as it was over there.

MyNameIsTerry
20-12-16, 05:05
I wouldn't worry, this place is very friendly and non judgemental. I've met some amazing people on here and you make friends.

Ethansmom
20-12-16, 16:30
I too am from anxiety zone :) I loved that website and also really love this one!:yesyes:

Sphincterclench
20-12-16, 17:08
I too came from AZ by the way its gone for good, you can literally purchase that domain name from Godaddy....but Im starting to get my feet wet here and I like it.

Brian_VA
20-12-16, 17:23
I'm from AZ also. I miss the site but this one is very nice.

dsmman12. pj
20-12-16, 20:54
Yes az will be missed fursure i have so many good memories o n there i guess this place will be home now ��

jules321
21-12-16, 05:41
I am from AZ too. So surprised it just disappeared. So glad to find this place - hi everyone!

AndiRoux
21-12-16, 16:06
I'm from AZ too. Very surprised to see it gone with no warning, that was my go to, really stinks however very happy to have found this place. :)

andram
21-12-16, 16:52
A friend I know online was telling me about anxietyzone two months ago when I first got HPV and started having cancer scares. I tried to sign up but registration was disabled. I think he may have told me about one or two other forums/sites, I don't remember the names, but I found this forum on my own and it's been a pretty big help for me.

I'm very new to having fears and worries related to my health and a majority of the people here are very supportive and eager to help you.

Noivous
24-01-17, 20:17
it looks to me like AZ was the US equivalent to NMP in a way. There hasn't been this many Yanks mixing with Brits since WWII London haha! Should be fun!

N.

Hancock
24-01-17, 20:47
Reporting in from AZ as well! I was bummed to see it go down, not sure exactly why it did but this community here is great too.

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

it looks to me like AZ was the US equivalent to NMP in a way. There hasn't been this many Yanks mixing with Brits since WWII London haha! Should be fun!

N.

:roflmao:

Miznuvem0412
24-01-17, 22:25
I use to love anxietyzone. Com :( I don't know why they took it away

stressedanxious
25-01-17, 14:42
This is is better

Cuchculan
27-01-17, 11:24
For all those looking for news on anxiety zone, it is gone for good. We are all using anxiety space these days. At least those of us who had contact details for each other. I use many sites. Feel there is nothing wrong with sharing this bit of news. May find a lot of old friends you miss.

Totallyphobic
27-01-17, 14:30
Cuchculan

I am so happy you are here:yahoo::yahoo: Missed You do you have any contact with insights?

StephA
28-01-17, 12:58
I was a member of AZ too. I've just been lurking here and so far. It's nice to see some familiar names and I'm looking forward to 'meeting' some new folks here! I was StephanieA at AZ.

xBettyBoopx
28-01-17, 19:32
A big :welcome: to all who are coming over from axnietyzone. Lots of help here via the forum or chat room. Loads of great information too and lots of friendly people going through very similar stuff!

Enjoy your stay....but don't be here too long (in a nice way of course) :wacko::wacko:

:bighug1::bighug1: