PDA

View Full Version : Sickness and pain

Emily101115
20-12-16, 09:14
I am stuck in hospital with my daughter who has has cellulitis of the eye which had almost cleared.I haven't been eating too good but drinking plenty of fluids.I stood on the scales yesterday and I have went from (mid October) bang in 13st and yesterday I was 80.5kg not sure what that is in stone! Of cause this set me into panic mode loosing weight with out really trying although I am always stressed and I have stooped quite a few take ours and replaced them with curries.I have been having better meals on an evening.

Past couple of days I had this pain right between my should blades that done and goes,I have also been getting sharp pains in my head was thinking cluster headaches? All I ate yesterday was sugar puffs nothing for lunch than a microwave meal around 6ish and this pain between my shoulders got really bad and my tea came straight back up.Obviously my health anxiety has creeped in and I am think the worst 'it must be cancer somewhere' some of you know I have had a scare with skin cancer which was probably just a scab that is healing well now.

Could all this just be stress and anxiety or something worse I'm so depressed please help

Mochi
20-12-16, 17:20
YES! It is definitely stress and anxiety. You need to eat and rest. My anxiety is terrible when I am not taking care of myself! I have lost tons of weight being anxious.

Go eat something and try to get rest...

Emily101115
21-12-16, 06:55
I have been sick again this morning seems all of what I ate yesterday!
Really getting worried now