PDA

View Full Version : So scared

bashley
20-12-16, 11:13
Hi I have had anxiety for years and its a real struggle, mainly my fears are health related especially my heart. I have had numerous tests over the years but i still worry. My doctors get fed up with me, in fact i came out of the surgery in tears a month ago due to the doctor shouting at me and saying she has no time for me, and that i'' not normal. I explained how i am in pain and she said i need to exercise mire and take paracetamol. I just feel so ill, i gave no energy and ache so much my ribs,back and neck and chest hurt, and i get this horrible feeling like my legs are heavy and will give way. I have been seeing a therapist and she is lovely but it does not help with my symptoms. I have suffered with palpations for years and they still scare me so much, everyone says this is all anxiety but i'' worriedits sonething bad, can anxiety really make you feel so bad. I honestly just want to stay in bed its awful

NoraB
20-12-16, 11:38
My doctors get fed up with me, in fact i came out of the surgery in tears a month ago due to the doctor shouting at me and saying she has no time for me, and that i'' not normal.

If she really shouted at you and said that, I'd report her.

Ethansmom
20-12-16, 19:52
You are not alone. I feel the same way. I'm scared of heart problems, yet I do nothing to help the situation. I need to exercise and eat better. I hope we can get over this! just wanted to stop by and say you are not alone.

Stecakes
20-12-16, 23:52
doctors have a duty of care regardless of age, race, religious belief, and mental illness .
even if they feel annoyed they should act professionally.
I'd report.
if you'd have shouted at her you'd have been removed