PDA

View Full Version : Square one!

pollynewsome
20-12-16, 11:31
Hi all. Well I've been almost anxiety free for definitely 3 weeks but unfortunately it's back twice as bad! I don't want to go up to 40mg cos I'm guessing I will be in same boat in another 3 weeks or so. Anyways I was just wondering now what?? Everything in life is great. No reason at all to feel anxious. So some what confused.grrrrrr. Everything I am feeling is physical.. so blumming annoying xx

NoraB
20-12-16, 11:36
Hi all. Well I've been almost anxiety free for definitely 3 weeks but unfortunately it's back twice as bad! I don't want to go up to 40mg cos I'm guessing I will be in same boat in another 3 weeks or so. Anyways I was just wondering now what?? Everything in life is great. No reason at all to feel anxious. So some what confused.grrrrrr. Everything I am feeling is physical.. so blumming annoying xx

Have you done anything any different? Is Christmas stressing you out?

Try to keep in mind that you had three anxiety free weeks. That's EXCELLENT! You will get there again. There are always relapses with anxiety. Ramp up the relaxation and watch what you are eating. If all else fails, speak to your GP about dosage.

All the best.

pollynewsome
20-12-16, 12:06
Awww ty. I guess subconsciously Christmas is quite stressful and I am concerned about my weight cos I've put almost 2 stone on since the cit. Thanks for the advice. Sometimes I think you just need to hear it from someone else. All the best. X