PDA

View Full Version : Liver Cancer/liver disease

Anxytips
20-12-16, 16:39
Hi all

So I posted on here a while back. All results have now come back fine which the Dr all points to anxiety related. Been through CBT and am loads better now. However my concern now is about my liver.

For the past 2 weeks every day I have been getting a very dull ache around the lower rib are on the right hand side. At times it is a dull ache and sometimes is a sharp pain. I swear my ribs move too if is push them and I don't know if that is normal but doing so hurts more on right side than when my left side is pushed in.

My last blood test was back in October and was fine but I am fretting now wondering if anything has developed since then.

I have noticed that I have lost a little bit more weight too and I just feel "thin". Trousers seem a bit more baggier than normal etc.

I just don't know whether to go back to Dr again as I have been so many times in the past 4 months it is ridiculous. Can anxiety give us acge/pain in only 1 area of the body?

bin tenn
20-12-16, 16:42
Anxiety causes all sorts of aches and pains, varying in location, intensity and frequency. But as humans we also experience aches and pains sometimes for no apparent reason. It's just how the body works.

Phuzella
20-12-16, 17:24
Prodding and poking it won't help