PDA

View Full Version : Hi There

Steve_73
20-12-16, 17:56
Im going through a pretty tough time at the moment with the anxiety but thanfully I have found this place to share thoughts and experiences.
Looking forward to chatting.

venusbluejeans
20-12-16, 18:03
Hiya Steve_73 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
20-12-16, 18:55
Hi Steve you have a great place to be and hopefully you will get the answers you need just ask! Enjoy the forum(s) Cheers

DaveyCrockett
21-12-16, 21:46
Hi Steve. Sorry you're going through a rough time. I went through a really bad patch in the summer, but am feeling much better now. I read everything I could get my hands on, tried lots of things, and focused on the things that seemed to work. I also found a therapist with 30 years experience in anxiety. So I attacked the sucker on all fronts! Let me know if I can be of any help with anything specific. I'm not sure how this site notifies me, but I'll keep an eye out. Hope you're feeling better soon. Dave

Bigboyuk
21-12-16, 22:50
Hi Steve. Sorry you're going through a rough time. I went through a really bad patch in the summer, but am feeling much better now. I read everything I could get my hands on, tried lots of things, and focused on the things that seemed to work. I also found a therapist with 30 years experience in anxiety. So I attacked the sucker on all fronts! Let me know if I can be of any help with anything specific. I'm not sure how this site notifies me, but I'll keep an eye out. Hope you're feeling better soon. DaveHi Dave by selecting instant email notifications on threads you have started or replied to and via Private Messaging HTH :) BTW you will find the Instant email notifications underneath Additional Options select your preferences from the drop down list :) DId you manage to sort it Dave?