PDA

View Full Version : Headaches... what do yours look like??

lozzie02
20-12-16, 19:02
So I just wondered about your headaches and whether everyone's are similar or completely different?

How often do you get them?
How long do they last?
Where about in your head do they normally go or do they move?
Is it a pain, throb, pressure feeling etc!!

So mine are in the back of my head and behind and above my ears and don't really move, it's more of a pressure than anything but sometimes a throbbing if I bend down too quickly or something. And mine are daily, most of the day really along with drunkness feeling, they come and go all day and have no pattern!

Obviously my HA says brain tumour but just wanted to see if others are similar really or completely individual to each person!

Colicab85
20-12-16, 20:42
Headaches daily, forehead and temples. Sometimes it moves to my scalp.

Negative MRI and 2 neurologists say I'm right as rain. Pretty much believe em now.

swajj
21-12-16, 03:43
My doctor told me that pain is not really indicative of a brain tumour until it is very advanced. I have read posts on here that contradict that opinion. But none of them were from doctors lol. He said there would be other symptoms much more pronounced than headaches. I won't tell you what they are because your anxiety will probably jump on them and you will experience them.

You headaches sound like stress/tension headaches. They will stay with you as long as you focus on them and worry that they are not ordinary headaches. You need to relax and then the headaches will go.