PDA

View Full Version : Pressure behind eye.

emnemz
21-12-16, 00:28
Hiya,

So I'm laid in bed freaking out a bit (a lot) I got a pain in my temple which is nothing new really but it was a different kind of pain to normal and hurt a fair bit. Anyway I lightly pressed my eye in like I do frequently with headaches, and when I do it I feel a pressure in my temple. This is brand new for me, never have I had this before. I've been worrying about a brain tumour for some time, but now this has completely freaked me out. Stupidly I googled and was reading a forum about tumours behind eye that had popped up now I'm really worried. My other symptoms are brain fog, fuzzy head, eye sight worsening, memory issues, lack of concentration, all of which I put down to anxiety. Now I really think I may have one. So many symptoms. I'm really worried. I haven't had any scans etc but had my eyes looked into with a light at gp and didn't seem worried, which did pacify me. Now I don't know what to do xx

Brian_VA
21-12-16, 01:46
First thing to do would be stop googling.

Stecakes
21-12-16, 02:07
I agree with Brian -va
none of your symptoms point to tumour behind your eye.
so there's pages on google that say it does
there's pages on Google say the earth is flat,

bin tenn
21-12-16, 02:14
I agree with Brian -va
none of your symptoms point to tumour behind your eye.
so there's pages on google that say it does
there's pages on Google say the earth is flat,

LoL! Very valid point!

emnemz
21-12-16, 08:35
Yeah I very rarely google anymore because of the blind panic it tended to put me in but the sensation last night felt like something was pressing on my temple when touching my eye and it scared me didn't find any medical pages just a forum. I regretted googling the second I saw tumour. I do try to be logical these days, last night just scared me to death. My headache has changed sides now. I have the docs to talk about meds in Jan so will discuss it all through then. For now I'm going to try have a stress free Christmas.

Stecakes
21-12-16, 08:53
sound like cluster headaches
you should enjoy Christmas

emnemz
21-12-16, 09:51
Thanks Ste. You too x

emnemz
21-12-16, 17:44
now coupled with a wet sensation in my head along with pressure above my left eye. Oh the joys.. Im staying away from google though x