PDA

View Full Version : What A Day/Week/Month

Bigboyuk
21-12-16, 11:35
I am having folks really overwhelmed that my new friend I met on here in August is in fact running out on me it's breaking me up not knowing whats is happening so right now (especialy at this time of year) all seems not well Just wished they had it in them to be honest with me what is wrong Guess I will never know :weep::weep: If the member comes back to the forum Please Read this iam hurt so bad thanks for reading everyone Cheers

poshpants
27-12-16, 10:15
Same thing happened to me on here twice. I seemed to be the one there for people when they needed it and stupidly thought I made good friendships only to find out I was used and like you they disappeared with out a single thought for me just a load of rubbish chucked at u instead. This year has been incredible difficult and last year was but this year worse and I have felt so alone as to scared to reach out in fear of being hurt again.

brucealmighty
27-12-16, 10:31
sorry to hear that mate its an awful trick to engage with someone then suddenly drop all contact.
you seem a genuine and caring person and very fair on here so I would hope someone deserving of you comes into your life soon. stay hopeful and don't change.

Bigboyuk
27-12-16, 12:16
Same thing happened to me on here twice. I seemed to be the one there for people when they needed it and stupidly thought I made good friendships only to find out I was used and like you they disappeared with out a single thought for me just a load of rubbish chucked at u instead. This year has been incredible difficult and last year was but this year worse and I have felt so alone as to scared to reach out in fear of being hurt again. Yes that exactly the same and you do feel like rubbish being thrown away all I heard off them it's all tickete boo and things will work out Time is running out and I still reach out in the hope some one will be there for me, in this crazy mixed up world will all live in thank you so much Pinkypants I hope things do get better for you too :)

---------- Post added at 11:13 ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 ----------

sorry to hear that mate its an awful trick to engage with someone then suddenly drop all contact.
you seem a genuine and caring person and very fair on here so I would hope someone deserving of you comes into your life soon. stay hopeful and don't change. I think at first it was genuine, pretty sure it was! But I am a big believer if something is wrong you talk about it and try and resolve it one way or another how ever long it takes, It may still come good but not sure at this stage?? And yes Iam very caring and genuine perhaps too much that way! I will try and stay hopeful and I aint going to change either thank you so much Bruce :) Cheers

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 ----------

You know I keep wondering why do mentally ill people do this to each other?? It's beyond me and have searched every bit of my brain and still cant find a answer! I do feel like naming them but what will that achieve? Nothing! Bearing in mind we did pm each other quite a bit and after only 8 pm's they offered me a life line I never ask for any one's mobile number for the fear of being rejected, so why did they offer this lifeline to me that is the hardest thing to understand right now was it game for them from day 1 well I still say no it wasn't still they have hurt me badly! Cheers

brucealmighty
27-12-16, 12:51
I don`t know either but I`ve known it a lot over the years, whether its their way of getting their own way for once, or being able to `win` a situation in their eyes, but I don`t get it.
we`re on here to help each other and I`m not a fan of people playing games to upset others so don`t take it to heart mate, some people are just very odd badgers.

Bigboyuk
27-12-16, 14:22
I don`t know either but I`ve known it a lot over the years, whether its their way of getting their own way for once, or being able to `win` a situation in their eyes, but I don`t get it.
we`re on here to help each other and I`m not a fan of people playing games to upset others so don`t take it to heart mate, some people are just very odd badgers. Yes it could be a confidence thing cause In the past I did try and build their confidence up and now they have control so perhaps a bad move by me, but Iam not blaming my self any more did do in the past.And we know what happens to badgers they spread disease and then they get culled LOL
And again I still believe being honest is the way to go, not beat about the bush leading people up the garden path. Thank goodness for the support of NMP would have gone under by now so thank you :) Cheers

---------- Post added at 14:22 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

Arrg its killing me not knowing what is going on why are they acting like this??

poshpants
27-12-16, 15:31
I have retreated a lot this year as people seem to only care about them selves. I had a lot of flack yet was never given a chance so in the end thought sod em all. They clearly do not know me and didnt ever care. I came of here for quite a while cause I just felt like it wasnt a nice or fair place to me. As for me Im not the same person anymore I have been through so much, more than I ever imagined in the world things this year have tore me apart.

I have struggled so much this year and just felt like I couldnt reach out when I needed someone. I lack trust nowadays yet Im the most kind and caring person I know with a lot of compassion x

Bigboyuk
27-12-16, 15:46
I have retreated a lot this year as people seem to only care about them selves. I had a lot of flack yet was never given a chance so in the end thought sod em all. They clearly do not know me and didnt ever care. I came of here for quite a while cause I just felt like it wasnt a nice or fair place to me. As for me Im not the same person anymore I have been through so much, more than I ever imagined in the world things this year have tore me apart.

I have struggled so much this year and just felt like I couldnt reach out when I needed someone. I lack trust nowadays yet Im the most kind and caring person I know with a lot of compassion x Iam the same and yet this isn't me only before this new friend came on the scene a few week before someone gave the right run around in more ways than one,and managed to dupe £40 out of me, and lied to me it was gas and electric found out it was for weed and when they asked me again for more they said oh but you will get it back told them no chance they got very nasty to me so now they have been blocked on my phone. This new person wasn't like that they treated me with respect and kindness so think this one has hurt me more than the other one. Are we fools? No just too kind for our own good and we get used :eek: Cheers

poshpants
27-12-16, 16:28
I think some people just take advantage of kindness after all we all want kindness. It makes you tougher when you get hurt by people x

Bigboyuk
27-12-16, 17:00
I think some people just take advantage of kindness after all we all want kindness. It makes you tougher when you get hurt by people x They do but think the first one was just trying their luck re the money but thy lost out, the new one well I cant make them out and it remains a unsolved mystery!! Yes it makes you tougher but you are still alone :weep:

poshpants
28-12-16, 13:25
I lost money as well and yes it sucks. I could have done with that money as I gave up my job to look after my Mum. People have no empathy or compassion nowdays and they would rather throw things in your face than talk to you and establish facts. Never again will I let myself be so niave.

Bigboyuk
28-12-16, 16:20
I lost money as well and yes it sucks. I could have done with that money as I gave up my job to look after my Mum. People have no empathy or compassion nowdays and they would rather throw things in your face than talk to you and establish facts. Never again will I let myself be so niave. It's despicable and in some ways would rather live away from humans some where deep in the country side with 2 or 3 dogs at my side! Honestly that's the way I feel right now does any one else feel that way surely iam not alone on this? On the other hand part of me is wanting some decent people in my life, but where the heck are they???? Cheers

poshpants
28-12-16, 17:36
Oh yes often wanted to run away and hide. Life is to stressful nowadays. I am on a mission after the worst year and a half of my life, I'm on a get fit get happy mission to feel better x

Bigboyuk
28-12-16, 19:29
Oh yes often wanted to run away and hide. Life is to stressful nowadays. I am on a mission after the worst year and a half of my life, I'm on a get fit get happy mission to feel better x It is!!! Too name but few things that get me stressed ( perhaps start a new thread on this) Automated speech prompts when calling certain companies in a few words tells us why you are calling , then spell your name then post code etc you tell them and the darn system doesn't understand I end up swearing at it LOL But I found a way to beat the system hit the hash key quickly about 7 times and it says we are now putting you through to somebody Ahhh it does work but not for every call but worth trying! Yes changes are going to have to be made as I need my life back :)

Bigboyuk
30-12-16, 12:17
So right now could do with some much needed hugs :)