PDA

View Full Version : Not really too concerned on this but maybe cartarh in back of nose throat?

Lockey1995
21-12-16, 18:34
Hey,

So This is just weird when i hold my breath and sometimes when I do breathe I have a smell, taste at the back of my nose and down the back of my throat here's where it gets weird. It's the same smell as Terry's chocolate orange aha wat.

I noticed it yesterday morning, after I ate terry's chocolate orange like the ones you buy in the bags It's not like everything smells of it just if i hold my breath or i get the odd bit of it every now and then.

Anyone had similar?

Fishmanpa
21-12-16, 18:40
Your post is pretty far out there tbh... It's apparent you're really spiraling.

You never answered what your CBT therapist thinks about you posting on the forum for reassurance.

Positive thoughts

Gary A
21-12-16, 18:45
Hey,

So This is just weird when i hold my breath and sometimes when I do breathe I have a smell, taste at the back of my nose and down the back of my throat here's where it gets weird. It's the same smell as Terry's chocolate orange aha wat.

I noticed it yesterday morning, after I ate terry's chocolate orange like the ones you buy in the bags It's not like everything smells of it just if i hold my breath or i get the odd bit of it every now and then.

Anyone had similar?

This is just another example of you trying your damnedest to be worried about something.

Honestly, why would this ever be something to concern yourself with?

Lockey1995
21-12-16, 19:59
phantom smells I guess yeah need to get my shit in order but it's hard :(