PDA

View Full Version : Positive attitude helping anxiety

heavymind
10-04-07, 13:55
I have recently added (self)hypnotherapy to my list of relaxation exercies everyday. Exercise, meditation and hypnotherapy. I must say I am making really great. Managing the stress and managing to improve consistently. Positive thinking hypnotheraphy from hypnosisdownloads.com has helped me recollect and regain my perseverance and I am pushing myself towards success everyday, rather than just coping. I am confidant that with time, I will actually be able to achieve my goals, by constatly tackling anxiety.

Dear readers, believe me, you can do that too. You can relax, make progress and have a great life. Not only will you be able to cope with anxiety and run life, but you will also be able to reach your goals. You will be able to be the person that you really want to be. You can be a better person and a person who everybody admires, rather than otherwise.

All the best.

nomorepanic
10-04-07, 15:07
I love hypnotherapy and anything relaxing like it is.

Glad it has helped you so much as well.

heavymind
17-04-07, 13:30
Continuous worrying thougts make the mind tierd and in the afternoons, I cant concentrate, if I had been worrying. Stopping the worrying thoughts, thinking positively and thereby finding new activities to do, which are of interest to us and heading that directions, also proactively finding ways to make changes and do something about what is causing the worries is greatly helping me.

skylight2007
17-04-07, 13:48
:yesyes: Hiya asdf, what a wonderful positive attitude, I find Meditation is a great way to relax my mind, wouldn't do without it!!!:D So happy to hear how well you are doing and finding something you enjoy can only boost ones confidence!! you sound as if your doing so well, and its pleasing to know that your keeping up with challenging and finding your own way of overcoming anxiety. Well done to you, keep positive, thats the way forward. :hugs: Sky