PDA

View Full Version : I just found this site

AyEm
22-12-16, 03:20
Hi I'm Aimee, 32 and live in Wales.

I decided to register after finding the site when researching anxiety attacks after suffering yet having another anxiety attack. It's gone 3 in the morning and I can't sleep. I was trying to drop off to sleep when an attack came out of nowhere after I had a strange feeling in my neck. I have a very long history of anxiety where I have it under control sometimes and other times it just owns me. I'm looking for advice and support at the moment because I feel lost and alone.

Sorry for rambling by the way.

venusbluejeans
22-12-16, 03:25
Hiya AyEm and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

littlepanda
22-12-16, 11:39
Hi Aimee,

Hope you are feeling a bit better now?

Sounds like you are going through a bit of a difficult patch? Maybe you need to take some time for yourself and destress. I always find with me my anxiety is worse when I am tired, run down or generally unhappy about something in my life.

Hugs,
Abi

"Peace is something we cultivate within"

Mark13
23-12-16, 15:28
Hi Aimee. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll benefit from being here, just as I have.

bubo_strix
23-12-16, 18:46
Hello and welcome .. im in the uk as well down in cornwall. Here if you need a chat