PDA

View Full Version : Another Refugee

MOchp
22-12-16, 15:22
Hello NMP! I'm Matt and was a member of Anxiety Zone for years before its sudden disappearance. I posted a lot there both seeking help and trying to help others, reaching hero member status in that time. I've visited this site before as well but only as a guest. I was sad to see AZ go but I'm glad there is other sites like this for people to seek out help at. I will be sticking around to offer help where I can, and hopefully not often but maybe seek some help if my anxiety gets to me. I'm 26 y/o and I'm from Georgia in the United States. I drive a school bus for a living which you wouldn't think melds well with anxiety but I love my job mostly. Well that's about all the info I can think of. I hope to have some good interactions here going forward.

venusbluejeans
22-12-16, 15:27
Hiya MOchp and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
23-12-16, 15:27
Glad to have you with us, Matt.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.