PDA

View Full Version : Zoloft not working? Anxiety and depression coming back

azmattaz06
23-12-16, 07:57
So I had been on Zoloft 100MG going on two years maybe with great results, but for some reason the day of the elections my anxiety hit me really hard, my dr decided to up my meds to 150MG, I felt it helped a little but just the other day the anxiety and depression have really amped up, I think once the anxiety is gone the depression will go with it, now here's where it gets confusing, I had been on .5 MG of Ativan the past around 30 days, my dr only gave me enough to help while my meds kicked in, so now that I'm out of Ativan my anxiety is through the roof as is depression, I'm wondering is possibly this is a side effect of my body getting used to Ativan daily and now kind of withdrawing I kinda figured .5 mg wasn't very much anyway but it would make sense, the anxiety hit me hard the next day after my last pill. What do you guys think? New meds? I can't see my dr until the 4th unfortunately

azmattaz06
24-12-16, 08:38
Anyone?

Shazamataz
24-12-16, 08:52
I don't know about ativan doses but if you took it daily for a month it is possible you are having some withdrawal and hopefully things will settle soon.