PDA

View Full Version : Eye pain when looking side to side.

DrG00GLE
23-12-16, 12:58
Today I woke up and right away i noticed something weird. Whenever I look side to side, i get an extremely bad pain in my temples and my lower forehead. I have some ideas as to what it could be but im scared it has something to do with what I'm currently freaking out about (Lymphoma) yesterday night when i was trying to sleep, I could see these green rings that would close in on themselves and reappear. I've had this for years and it never really bothered me until I got health anxiety. So last night I was straining my eyes to try and follow the rings. The other theory I have is that it is due to a cold I currently have.

Fishmanpa
23-12-16, 13:11
Your 2nd theory is much more plausible.

Positive thoughts

Sixpack
23-12-16, 14:06
Your 2nd theory is much more plausible.

Positive thoughts

AND an over anxious mind making mountains out of mole hills. :winks::winks:

Ethansmom
23-12-16, 16:56
I just had this type of eye pain last week. It turned out to be dry eyes. I put lubricating drops in my eyes several times for a day or two and it eventually went away. Someone here on the forum recommended that.

saf138
23-12-16, 17:01
The first thing I do when I suspect a cold coming on is look side to side because the cold\flu is always accompanied with that kind of pain and not only looking side to side but also up and down.