PDA

View Full Version : new member

trac67
20-10-04, 17:02
hi my name is Tracey i have suffered panic attacks and anxiety for the past 5 years on and off and at the moment it is very definately on. I have 3 children, work 2 part time jobs plus care for my dad, who suffered 2 stroke 3 years ago, for 10 hours a day whilst my mum goes to work, also my husband is in the forces so he is away more then he is home. I wish the panic and anxiety would go away so i can begin to lead a normal life again.[Sigh...]

davebrum
20-10-04, 17:19
hi and welcome
you will find no panic to be a great sight where you will get a lot of support - a great bunch of guys who are always ready to help
hope to see you in chat we have such a laugh
xx david

Karen
20-10-04, 17:25
Hi Tracey

Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you are trying to cope with so much at the moment and it is no wonder you are feeling stressed.

I am sure you will get a lot of help and support here.

Briary

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

jill
20-10-04, 19:25
Hi Tracey,

You have so much going on in your life right now,
know wonder your anxiaty levels are high.
There are lots of very nice people her who will give
you support and advice.

I know i have said welcome in a PM, now I say :DHappy
you have posted look farword to hearing from you again.

WISHING YOU WELL

LOVE JILLXX

May your troubles be less
and your blessing be more
and nothing but happiness
come through you door...

seh1980
20-10-04, 20:39
hi tracey,

Welcome to the site!! I'm sure you will find loads of help and support here!!

Sarah :D

sal
20-10-04, 23:22
Hi Tracey

Along with anxiety you have a lot to cope with.

I am pleased you have come on this site as you will get all the support you need and realise how many other people know and understand how you feel.

Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Love Sal xxxxx

lainey
21-10-04, 08:00
Hi Tracy

Welcome to the site, you have come to the right place I can assure you.
You have a lot going on in your life at the moment without the support of your husband as he is away. My husband goes away a lot and the pressure on you is like being a single parent isn't it, plus you are so supportive to your parents. Hang on in there chuck and keep coming to the forum and the chatroom. It was good to speak to you in chat last night, you know where I am if you want a chat.

Take care

Elaine x:D:D:D

KW
21-10-04, 09:23
Hi Tracy

Welcome to the site. You will find lots of good advice and support here

KW

minny
21-10-04, 10:47
Hi Trac!

Give yourself a pat on the back simply for coping with what you have on your plate at the moment! You need some heavy duty, industrail strength pampering by the sounds of things!

This site and the people offer wonderful support!

Good luck!

Love Minny...xxx

I have NOT failed!! Ive succeeded in finding 1000 solutions that dont work! :o)

trac67
21-10-04, 11:18
:Dhi everyone thankyou for your messages of support, its nice to know that so many people understand and that i am not alone. Went into the chat room last night first time i have ever been in a chat room and i had such a laugh, i laughed out loud quite a few times, which makes a big difference as sometimes you think that you have nothing to laugh about. Hopefully i will get to know you all a lot better i am a good listener as well as a talker!
Take care
Tracey x x [:X]

ed
21-10-04, 12:37
Hi trac, and welcome to the forum,
Met you for the first time in the chat room last night, glad you like the forum, we all get a lot of useful support and advice here, and you'll make some great people who actually know what you're going through.
It sounds like you have a very great burden on your shoulders, it's no wonderyou find the panic so demoralising. I'm glad you found the site, you're definitely in the right place. Take care, I hope to get to know you better soon,
take care and keep up that:D
ed

nurture you mind with great thoughts,
to believe in the heroic makes heroes...

jo-jo
22-10-04, 20:12
Hi Tracy

A BIG welcome to the forum :D

Seems as though you have a lot going on in your life and it must be really tough with your husband being away so much. You will find lots of help and support here - we're not a bad bunch!

Looking forward to hearing how you're getting on.

Best wishes, Jo xx

vernon
26-10-04, 14:39
hi tracy welcome to the site. We have met in chat was nice to see u there take care Vernon

davebrum
26-10-04, 17:23
hi tracy we have spoken in the chat room a few times welcome to the site you will find a lot of help and support here
xx david

BE YOURSELF, ALL THE COLOURS YOU ARE.