PDA

View Full Version : Hello To Fellow Members Here With Anxiety

PanickyGuy
23-12-16, 19:55
I registered back in Feb, but I'm just now saying hello to all you fellow people with GAD, Panic Disorder and PTSD. Yeah I've been diagnosed with all three many times and not all in that order, Got GERD and IBS too, which adds to the level of suckyness. :doh:

Some of this I've had this since the beginning of 2011 and HA is the major center of it all. So anyway, I finally got around to saying hello and I hope to post more on here in the future.

venusbluejeans
23-12-16, 20:02
Hiya PanickyGuy and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

PanickyGuy
23-12-16, 22:07
Thanks, VenusBlueJeans!

sparks
28-12-16, 23:02
Hi and welcome -- I'm a new poster here too. I'm a 26 year old female and have had panic disorder for years. If you'd like to talk then feel free to send me a PM; I'm happy to lend a friendly ear, if that's an actual phrase. Or even if it's not. :D Liz