PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Fear.

DonnaT
24-12-16, 13:03
Well another bout of HA. This one has been going on a while, I have been worried that I have pancreatic cancer. It all started because I keep getting odd bloating in my stomach and then a loose tummy. Ive had this since my baby was born in march. it only happens once/twice a month. The last time it happened I felt very unwell for a while and went to my GP. My stomach better with the help of omeprazole but I started to get a pains in the center of my upper abdomen. The doctor sent me for an ultrasound he thought it might be gallstones. it came back all normal, I had a talk with him and he thinks it might be a food intolerance. I felt better for a day about it all then last night I had just finished making my bed and was sitting on it happily minding my own business when I had a huge urge of sickness run over me.

I have had nausea on and off for a very long time I think due to anxiety but because this fear is over my stomach and I know that this is a symptom of the illness i cant shake the feeling. have any of you had this sudden nausea feeling all of a sudden????? it wasn't there one second then it was.

I am so cross with myself, i have four beautiful children that are so excited about tomorrow this will be our first Christmas at home as a family because my husband works away and this year he will be home with us and i want to be excited with them and i am trying so hard to fight it but now i feel sick I'm now also fighting the need to run to hospital in fear. i always have trouble with anxiety this time of year but i don't know if the reason i feel sick is because I really want to make this special for them any I'm worried that it wont be because of my stupid problems. i feel like such a let down to my whole family and they my babies and they deserve the very best and I am definitely not that.

Happy Christmas to all you wonderful brave people. :hugs: