PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone just burst into tears uncontrollably?

Petesy
24-12-16, 15:56
Hi all here in NMP

I was just sitting watching star wars then went to make a cuppa tea when i sat back down ready to unpause the movie i just burst into tears uncontrollably and was shaking also.. Don't know what is going on! Must've been bottled up away.

ana
24-12-16, 20:04
I find that crying is sometimes the only way to release pent-up tension, and I don't see anything wrong with that. Better out than in! :)

GS83
03-01-17, 21:24
I cry so much!! All the time and have no issues with crying in public either!!

Sam Winter
04-01-17, 00:51
Most of my family or friends can tell they're having an off day and take themselves away to induce crying but I always burst into tears, I'm not a loud crier the tears just tend to stream without any noise but it happens at any point in time(usually bad times but hey ho :roflmao: ) I could just be working or watching something funny and bam the tears threaten to fall. if I don't let crying happen I'll actually just start laughing (a lot!) which I'm guessing is similar, its usually thanks to pent up emotions/thoughts if you become undistracted for one sec it can set off x

Annie0904
04-01-17, 08:48
Yes...all the time.

Goldfinch
04-01-17, 13:47
Yes, I just did. I was looking for a documentary on YouTube and spotted one on climate change featuring a suffering animal. I burst into tears at the thought of what we are doing to the world and how helpless I feel to do anything about it. Not helped by the fact that I'm recovering from a flu-like virus and struggling to do anything! But if we weren't able to cry, how hard would we be? Resolve to join WWF and do a bit more for the planet.

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

I meant I should resolve to join WWF, I wasn't telling anybody else to! Duh my brain is AWOL today.

Annie0904
04-01-17, 13:50
Yes, I just did. I was looking for a documentary on YouTube and spotted one on climate change featuring a suffering animal. I burst into tears at the thought of what we are doing to the world and how helpless I feel to do anything about it. Not helped by the fact that I'm recovering from a flu-like virus and struggling to do anything! But if we weren't able to cry, how hard would we be? Resolve to join WWF and do a bit more for the planet.

---------- Post added at 13:47 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

I meant I should resolve to join WWF, I wasn't telling anybody else to! Duh my brain is AWOL today.

I think anxious people just become over sensitive to everything. My friend keeps reminding me that I can't solve all the worlds problems!

shiznit76
04-01-17, 15:29
When im feeling anxious and depressed it feels like i am walking about with a lump in my throat like you get when trying to hold in the tears and that it wouldnt take much to set me off