PDA

View Full Version : What should be a good day is a nightmare

lifeofbrian
24-12-16, 19:22
Christmas eve. Started the day feeling ok, I got an amazing ebay bargain to cheer myself up. Had to drive 50 miles to get it, chest pains and panic set in. After that, went to a small family get together, even more symptoms, dizzy, couldn't swallow, aches and pains, hardly touched the nice food. So to top the day off I had to leave early because of this, so here I am at again, home alone eating crap like a ******* loser.

Sometimes I wonder what the point is.

Rant over.:blush:

brucealmighty
24-12-16, 19:46
I know it`ll sound like small consolation but you went 50 miles and got your stuff, despite the chest pains and panic. I wish I never had any symptoms too but I`d really take it as a positive that you powered through in spite of feeling awful.
after all that you`re bound to be feeling knackered so leaving early isn`t anything shameful either.
and you can`t be a loser because your profile picture is either of the awesome 80s series airwolf, or the russian baddies helicopter from Rambo. So respect!:yesyes:

lifeofbrian
24-12-16, 19:53
You have some good points Bruce, thanks, especially the last one, it's Airwolf.

Cheers.:yesyes:

I know it`ll sound like small consolation but you went 50 miles and got your stuff, despite the chest pains and panic. I wish I never had any symptoms too but I`d really take it as a positive that you powered through in spite of feeling awful.
after all that you`re bound to be feeling knackered so leaving early isn`t anything shameful either.
and you can`t be a loser because your profile picture is either of the awesome 80s series airwolf, or the russian baddies helicopter from Rambo. So respect!:yesyes:

brucealmighty
24-12-16, 20:02
there you go! i know the feeling of wishing you could just live normally and not have everything being such an effort but not going out in the first place would have been something to worry about, you went and did it.

airwolf. coolest thing on telly at the time. and good old dominic santini his grouchy sidekick.

good luck with things mate all the best

Jacqueline7
24-12-16, 20:03
Ok h I know. Such a rollercoaster I know exactly how u feel

I'm at home with my five kids in a cosy Christmas filled home and all
I feel bad s dread and fear of fear

Just want to be at peace

I feel for u

Jackie