PDA

View Full Version : Bowel Concerns

Sollace
26-12-16, 11:15
Hello everybody, I'm posting again because I am still obsessive over bowel movements. Yesterday I had a bit of diarrhea, I didn't eat until late the day before and my dinner consisted of cheese, pâté and drinking white a lot of sherry and port-could that cause it?

Also, I've been utterly obsessed with colour/ presence of blood. Whilst I haven't spotted anything yet (and I've been looking for over a month) I am slightly concerned about my last bowel movement. It was much better than the diarrhea, although still not completely normal, and when I wiped everything seemed fine except for a single, pinprick red dot. It was early, and I was tired, so I'm not completely sure it was red- but I'm still incredibly worried anyway. Is this what they mean by presence of blood? Is this a symptom of bowel cancer. I've been on edge regarding this recently- and this has only made me worse. Any answers would be appreciated. Bowel cancer at 19 is not common, I know, but I am terrified of being an exception. Thanks.

Fishmanpa
26-12-16, 11:32
my dinner consisted of cheese, pâté and drinking white a lot of sherry and port-could that cause it?

:doh: YES!

Positive thoughts