PDA

View Full Version : General unwell feeling

Porko91
27-12-16, 01:42
All my als symptoms has completely gone away which I'm truly grateful about think it was the reassurance of my emg. But since then about 3 weeks ago I started to get some red dots on my penis which covered all over the penis head and shaft which has gone and comeback about 4 times over a 3 week period. Doctor 3 days ago gave me some bacterial cream because he hunks it's a bacterial infection on my penis. Since then I've been feeling generally unwell like my head is really light headed I can't really concentrate my temp has been raging from 36.4 degrees Celsius to 37.3 at times but generally always around the 36.9 degrees. My vision has stayed the same in regards to me not being able to focus properly on objects and it sort of makes me feel nauseous at times, yesterday I was at the shops and it felt like everything was closing in on me and I needed to go sit down and control on my breathing got a bit better but persisted most of the time I was there. I've also had these real dull headaches that came on go they don't hurt there just more annoying then anything else. I've also had a real stiff neck.

Could anxiety be causing me all these symptoms?

Scared2death21
27-12-16, 04:42
I'd say you stressing over your condition could definitely cause all these other symptoms. Has the cream been helping?
If not, give it some time and let your doctor know if it continues to be ineffective. Those symptkms are very typical of anxiety/panic attacks. You should consider mentioning your anxiety at your next doctors visit as well.

Porko91
27-12-16, 06:45
Yeah the cream has its virtually all gone! I'm currently seeing a psych aswell to try and stop all this but this feeling feels really weird and makes me generally scared! As I think it could be something major

Porko91
27-12-16, 22:05
Anyone have any other input on this ? I'm currently going crazy at the moment