PDA

View Full Version : convinced ive got a serious disease

duke27
27-12-16, 16:25
9 months ago I had my baby. Since about 6 months ago I've had frequent dizziness and feel awful. I struggle to stand up and spend most of the time indoors on the sofa out of fear of cI'll aping with my baby. I have trouble walking ans feel like my left foot turns inwards and is extremely stiff to move about. My right leg often foes numb but I have this numb scalp feeling on the right side which goes down my neck and into my eight arm. I get twitches everywhere really snd horrible skin crawling feelings. My fingers often twitch up and down on their own. I have muscle weakness and I've lost weight and muscle tone. I feel like my head is always pressured and moving backwards almost all the time. I feel incredibly tense and strange. My head jolts often too . My shoulders hurt where they are so tense. The twitching is probably happening every 5 minutes maybe even less and I have tingling limbs and hands and feet too. Massive brain fog and sometimes I can't swallow thus all points to a serious illness. I'm so petrified. Docs won't listen they just did a blood test which was normal but they won't do any other tests. I am so petrified. The numbness only really got bad on Xmas eve and then has been getting worse since then. So worried. Can't eat or think or anything as I'm so convinced ive got a serious disease and I'll die and be leaving my son behind 😟

---------- Post added at 16:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:55 ----------

Anyone? ��

Fishmanpa
27-12-16, 16:55
When is your next therapy appointment?

Positive thoughts

duke27
27-12-16, 17:13
In a few weeks. I feel it is not helping at all. We focus mainly on my relationship, I know there are issues but things have improved as he now has a better understanding of my anxiety. I really have a gut feeling that there is something wrong. I occasional go through a stage where I'm determined to beat the anxiety and don't feel anxious at all and feel very determiner but I still get the symptoms and they are just as bad which makes me believe it's not anxiety.