PDA

View Full Version : Talking about myself

igrek
11-04-07, 05:02
Often, whenever I share any sort of story to my friends about something that has happened to me, my lips start quivering and my voice starts to tremble. I've always been shy by nature, and have a hard time making friends, but it seems like my lack of things to add to conversation has been getting worse and worse lately. Does anyone else ever feel like this so much that they get tired of being who they are? I have close friends in my hometown, and when we get together nothing of the quavering lip and voice happens, but I still blank on adding to conversations other than quips...:\

Keep going
11-04-07, 22:49
had that same problem 9 years ago and probably before that at school. i tend to be better with one on ones. larger groups of friends tend to shut me up.

stu

jordygirl_28
13-04-07, 07:12
Yes I'm the same, and it's really annoying, I'm completely fine with friends I made a couple of years ago before I started getting really anxious, but now when there's a group of people I've known for about 3 years (not closely though) and they're all talking, I just never know what to say and it's awful I just sit there listening and they all think I'm wierd.