PDA

View Full Version : Cervical Dysplasia HPV

Llaurie
28-12-16, 09:17
My name is Laurie. I'm a 38-year-old cervical dysplasia survivor. In May 2013, I had an abnormal pap smear. The doctors took a scraping and told me I had precancerous cells. They decided to do a Pap test every three months to keep an eye on the situation. I had had the last one in October 2014, and on December 8, 2014, I was taking a bath when I noticed I was bleeding. My boyfriend took me to the ER, and I was told I had dysfunctional vaginal bleeding. I called my OB/GYN and made an appointment for the next day. They did a biopsy, and on December 18, I was told I had cervical dysplasia due to untreated HPV high risk strains, CIN3. I was shocked and devastated.
On January 26, 2015, I started treatments Cervugid Ovules and Isoprinosine Tablets. I ended up having a total of 3courses of treatments.
My last treatment was on March 21, 2016. I am now aprox one year cervical dysplasia-free. I am just thankful I am alive! I try to eat healthy. I see my doctor every six months.
My advice to every female is this: get Pap smears regularly! It is so important!

nomorepanic
28-12-16, 13:23
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.