PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness

pepperutchie
28-12-16, 21:44
Hi everyone, i havent post here for a long time but i get to check here every now and then, i want to ask if anyone experienced some kind of dizziness that i have i have this since two days it feels like if i bend down too fast or look down too fast i get this spinning sensation one time i lie down in bed too fast and i experienced this spinning feeling that causes me to panic and everythime i can feel it i started to panic my neck also tenses and find myself dripping in sweat and feels old all the time.this dizziness started when t watched the tv lying down with my head turned to the left the entire time and little did i know that it i finished two movies that time.and in the morning i suddenly switched my head very fast looking to the right side ang suddenly felt this spinning feeling.and now i get it most ly when i do sudden movement. Does anybody have or does experienced this thing? Any post or comment is highly appreciated. Thankyou

roseanxiety
28-12-16, 22:09
Yes, I have been experiencing some dizziness lately and my anxiety is high right now. It is a common symptom of anxiety. And the more you think about it , the more you have it. I find that distraction works. Keeping busy and thinking about and doing other things.

pepperutchie
29-12-16, 09:46
Thank you for your reply its just so hard having symptoms that you feared a lot abd sometimes im thinkng of my blood pressure that really escalates everything and produces more symptoms.

Sphincterclench
29-12-16, 18:28
I had an inner ear issue recently with a cold and that can cause what your talking about as well.

Rest Easy