PDA

View Full Version : got a bug feel terrified

Barb
11-04-07, 12:29
Does anyone else panic when they feel ill? Woke up so sick, been constantly sickand diarrohea, since 4 30am feel so ill and panicking like mad. I have tried telling myself its just a bug ( several of my family have had it )but it doesnt work and am convinced something bad is going to happen to me:weep: :weep: dont now how i will get through the day like this on my own, scared to get up incase i collapse or something. I know its stupid, just wondered if anyone else felt like this.

luv Barb xxx

yorkylover
11-04-07, 14:37
Big Huggies for you:hugs: :hugs:
Im sure its just a bug,and yes I think alot of people get anxious when there ill,I know I do.
:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

honeybee3939
11-04-07, 16:43
Hi Barb

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good today.

Sending you a HUG :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I know when i feel ill, my anxiety is always alot worse so try not to worry.

I hope you feeling better soon.:hugs:

Love

Andrea
xxxxx

trac67
11-04-07, 17:30
http://www.glittergraphics.co.uk/Graphics/Love_Hugs_Kisses/images/75.gif
Hope you feel better soon Barb

Love

Trac xx

Lizzie1975
11-04-07, 17:42
YES!! Am panicking just hearing that you're sick!! My worst thing ever but be sure it's just a bug and that you'll feel better soon, sometimes the fear is worse than the illness!!!

Lizzie xxx

Barb
11-04-07, 18:30
Aw thanks for the hugs I needed that after the awful day that I have had. I think you are right Lizzie the fear makes it ten times worse.

Luv Barb xx

belle
11-04-07, 18:44
Hi..
Feel so sorry for you. I had it last Wednesday night and i felt horrible. The next day was pretty rough too (fluey symptoms with migraine!).
Good news, only lasts a couple of days :)

Sarah x

Lissy43
12-04-07, 15:10
Yes I get this, even when all my family have it I think I will die, its silly because its only a bug.

Just sip water and I am sure in 24 hours you will feel well. All my family have it now and im keeping my distance:winks: