PDA

View Full Version : Hydrosalpinx... Should i be this worried?

TheQueenKoopa
29-12-16, 04:20
Sorry to post another thread so quickly but getting my concerns out in the open help me so much...

Yesterday i went to the ER for flank pain and pain shooting up my sides and under my left rib. The doctor did all kinds of tests, urine, blood and then a cat scan with dye.

Everything came back fine except some protein ib my urine which they werent worried aboutand they said i have hydrosalpinx. Which is fluid trapped in my fallopian tubes. The doctor said it should be fine and it usually goes away on its own and to check back with my gyno in a week. He said it explains the pain in my lower ovary area but not the pain in my sides and that it could be muscolskeletal related...

Well i did a no no and went and googled hydrosalpinx... And it said that its a possibility my fallopian tube could burst and it could be fatal. The doctor said the pain should be geytimg better but today it feels worse. Im wondering if it feela worse because i know somethinga wrong down there and im focusing on it or its getting bigger...

Every little gurgle , pain or twitch near that area sends me into a scare and now i seem to be having all kinds of other symptoms too.. Dizzi ess, cchest pain, light headed when standing, high heart rate when standing ....

Is there something they missed... Am i going to be okay ... So many things buzzing and im really just so scared....