PDA

View Full Version : new member

labradoodle
11-04-07, 13:23
hi all,
im very new to this, ive never joined any kind of group before, i'm 38 and have agoraphobia, i had it before in my teens/early twenties but managed to overcome it(or maybe its been there all the time) a couple of years ago i started to shut myself away again, but i had convinced myself i could go out anytime i wanted to, i just didnt want to! but over the last few days it has come into sharp focus again, my partner finally got fed up and walked out, and i had the sudden realisation, i cant in fact go out anytime i want to after all.anyway here i am, a newbie to the world of forums
Jo

Lynnann
11-04-07, 13:51
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will make some good friends here and get some great advice along the way. I don't know how I managed before I found this site, it has helped me so much. I am sorry that things have not been easy for you lately, I guess the only way is upward for you from now on!

Lynnann

Pink Princess
11-04-07, 14:28
hey welcome tot he site, hope you find the right support. hope to spek soon. take kare xxxx

yorkylover
11-04-07, 14:34
Hello and :welcome:
You will get lots of support here and make lots of great friends.:hugs:

3faces
11-04-07, 14:34
Hi there!

A big warm welcome to you!!!:hugs:

You have shown in the past that you can be strong and you will be again. Take each day as it arrives and don't look too far forward, putting expectations on yourself. Remember to praise yourself when you do manage to do things you didn't think you could.

Thinking of you and sending much love!

labradoodle
11-04-07, 15:36
many thanks to you all for such a warm welcome, its very much appreciated, especially at the moment, i could give a worms belly a run for its money!:huh:

honeybee3939
11-04-07, 15:57
Hi Jo

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Im Agorophobic too Jo, and do have setbacks, try and remember you have made great progress before and you can do it again !
we are all here to support you hun!:)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

trac67
11-04-07, 16:16
Hi Jo,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

Lozzie
11-04-07, 16:32
Hi Jo and welcome to NMP :)

I know exactly how you feel, I am agrophobic and on my bad days I just cant step outside of the house but those bad days are gradually getting fewer :) every now and then I get a setback but I will not give up!! :yesyes:
You will find this site very helpful and encouraging and also get to make new friends :)
If you ever need anyone to talk to someone is always about on here :)
I find it comforting to know there are other people who have experienced what I am going through.
Laura xxxx:flowers:

SANDYJANE
11-04-07, 17:41
hi ,

im also agrophobic and ive started going out 2 the gate and back sometimes i cant even get 2 the gate , but what im saying is take small baby steps , also like you my husband got fed up and walked out on me ,,, wished i could walk away from being like this lol anyway you can pm me any time if you want a chat ....

love sandy xxx

manmoor
12-04-07, 01:33
Hi,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

nomorepanic
12-04-07, 19:59
Hi Jo

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get loads of advice and support.

jo61
13-04-07, 10:21
You're very welcome here. Love the Atvar met a labradoodle recently for the first time!
:yesyes:

skylight2007
17-04-07, 14:36
Hiya there, warm welcome to the site!!!!! lots of support here!!!!! Sky

belle
17-04-07, 19:54
Hi from another (9 years) AG. sufferer.
Hope you get lots of help here!!!

Sarah x

Southern_Belle
22-04-07, 16:14
Hi Jo,

Welcome to the site. You will find many who suffer like you and can share. You will also make so many friends here. I'm so glad you found this site.

Laura :)

Quiet-Lift
22-04-07, 23:54
Greetings...

Have faith Labradoodle...acknowledging your problem is half of the work done. Welcome to NMP and remember...you're not alone in this and there is no shame involved...

All the best

Allan59