PDA

View Full Version : brain tumour worries

unsure_about_this
30-12-16, 16:47
I am not a doctor and I can not be diagonsd on line by the wonderful forum members.

I worry sometimes a lot about my eye sight like when I get that funny blurred vision, floaters, sometimes (I know as you get older your eye sight changes)

I do have eye exams every 18-24 months but fear I got a brain tumour because of my vision)

I had read entries on this site that I will not be able to function properly if I had one whatever this means, and be in agony loss of limb function etc.

I dont have headaches or throwing up. I think my parents will know if I have a brain tumour with changes in me

Gary A
30-12-16, 16:58
I am not a doctor and I can not be diagonsd on line by the wonderful forum members.

I worry sometimes a lot about my eye sight like when I get that funny blurred vision, floaters, sometimes (I know as you get older your eye sight changes)

I do have eye exams every 18-24 months but fear I got a brain tumour because of my vision)

I had read entries on this site that I will not be able to function properly if I had one whatever this means, and be in agony loss of limb function etc.

I dont have headaches or throwing up. I think my parents will know if I have a brain tumour with changes in me

Floaters are caused by a slow breaking up of the vitreous gel in the eye, this causes shadows which pass in front of your retina and appear in your vision as floaters. They have absolutely nothing to do with brain tumours.

---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

Can I also add that a quick glance over your post history sees you going through a different concern on a pretty much daily basis. You need to stop looking for things to worry over.

Sixpack
30-12-16, 23:00
As I mentioned elsewhere, I know 7-8 peeps who had tumors. One was my dad and. One, my sister. You are not even close to brain tumor. You are ALLOWING your anxious thinking to lie to you.

cattia
31-12-16, 12:45
I've been struggling with brain.tumour worries lately because of visual disturbances. One thing I have learned is that anxiety can really affect your eyes. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat.

Mojo61
31-12-16, 13:38
My husband had the most aggressive BT of them all (GBM) and he didn't have any visual disturbances at all. His tumour was diagnosed after he had a seizure out of the blue. No symptoms whatsoever up to that point...