PDA

View Full Version : Hello ladies and gents

Boxer
31-12-16, 07:47
Hello all,

I have suffered from anxiety and panick attacks since I can remember. I am also a hypochondriac and just reading about a disease or new symptom will have me feeling the same. I have been suffering with nonstop muscle twitches, burning, tingling, numbness, and brain fog. It doesn't help that a coworker was diagnosed with ALS and I know another person with MS. I have been to my Dr, Cardio, Ear Nose Throat and finally a Neuro. All test administered have been excellent and normal. But still the way I feel and the thoughts I have make me feel like a have a terrible disease. I have tried SSRI and other pharms for anxiety and depression but honestly don't want to go down this route. I am currently looking into finding a good psychiatrist to help me. Anyway sorry for the rant and thank you for letting me join this forum.

venusbluejeans
31-12-16, 07:59
Hiya Boxer and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
31-12-16, 10:37
Hi Boxer :welcome: aboard You have found a good place to be, many sub forums on here too :) Enjoy!! Cheers