PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm crazy!

Ellecee
31-12-16, 21:30
Just kidding. 😊 Hello, I'm Ellecee, and I've had anxiety for as long as I can remember. Within the last year, it's progressed into full blown panic attacks. Most of my current anxiety is attributed to health issues. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and CFS. When I have any chest pain, I immediately am concerned something is wrong with my heart. I've had many tests done, and the tests show a healthy heart. (Tell that to my brain when the palpitations and racing heart start!)

I am also the mother of four children, 3 of which are on the autism spectrum. 1 is nonverbal. Unfortunately, this means stress is a daily occurrence.

I hope to gain some coping strategies here or at least have a place to talk to others that can sympathize.

Happy New Year!

venusbluejeans
31-12-16, 21:37
Hiya Ellecee and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
31-12-16, 22:17
Yes :welcome: aboard Ellecee to NMP great support here and advice too :)