PDA

View Full Version : This morning!!

Benisfked123
01-01-17, 11:33
So last night I had really bad derealization, so I went to bed. I woke up this morning with a really odd sensation in my head. It was like a headache but I kept overthinking it and my derealization got bad. I then had a noise in my head which I thought was my brain. It was a squishy explosion kind of noise but as I'm sensitive to noise it could of been my eyes or something. It didn't hurt but it gave me the fight or flight response. It's just a different headache to what I've experienced before was quite dull but not dull if that even makes sense. Didn't hurt extremely bad or anything was just very odd. Maybe it's my new medication I'm taking (fluoxetine)

Anyone got any input on this ?

Buster70
01-01-17, 12:21
Hi , when anxous you become hyper aware of all of your body functions and sounds , feelings etc it my well have been your eyes , sinuses or neck they all make noises but we normal cancel them out and are not aware of them , I know it's scary but you have to try and ignor them , take care .

Benisfked123
01-01-17, 12:48
Thanks, I found distracting myself is helping x

Jacqueline7
02-01-17, 07:42
Hope u r feeling a bit better. We are just too intune with our bodies which is a good thing in small amounts. Unfortunately anxiety doesn't do normal amounts of bloody anything

Jacqueline

Benisfked123
02-01-17, 10:40
Feeling abit better this morning thank you!

Jacqueline7
02-01-17, 10:54
I'm glad. It's just so so hard. I try so hard to accept but fail to deal with the fear that I. Crumble

So precious but so so hard life is

Jacqueline

Benisfked123
02-01-17, 11:04
I was having a streak of good days where my anxiety is not that bad, but just woke up yesterday morning with it very bad. Maybe it's because I was out on NYE so I was overwhelmed I'm not sure