PDA

View Full Version : Probiotics againt anxiety

mismashful2
02-01-17, 11:32
Hello everyone

I've been reading some VERY promising research about taking probiotics and the decrease of anxiety symptoms. Does anyone of you have already taken it? I would REALLY like to try it, just seems so easy. And I'm pretty sure it would't hurt.

(P.S, just search 'probiotics and anxiety' or something on Google)

Catherine S
02-01-17, 12:34
It's surprising how much influence our digestive system has on our nervous system...and vise versa. I suffer with acid reflux, as do alot of people here, and if I happen to eat or drink anything that might irritate my stomach then I also get palpitations which then leads to anxiety. Probiotics are worth trying yes.Unfortunately they actually upset my stomach so no use to me, but alot of people find that they give relief. Good luck if you try them and let us know if they work for you.

ISB x

brucealmighty
02-01-17, 15:17
hello mishmash
yes I`ve used them a while and they helped me with IBS and generally feeling uneasy in the stomach I also found that natural yoghurt is very good too and seems to be easier on the stomach in general
and you`re spot on ISB with the fluttering/palpitations, it doesn`t take much to send us all excitable!

peppermint tea was another I found helpful with digestion in general