PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

bdale1234
03-01-17, 00:35
Thanks to everybody on this forum who ha listened to me whine and complain. You guys are awesome.

MyNameIsTerry
03-01-17, 05:07
You don't whine or complain, Beth.

I think you are one of the nicest people on here because of how you talk, support others, always thank people and are respectful to everyone.

All of that will always put you in a very favourable light and people will want to support you more.

:flowers::hugs:

Mermaid16
03-01-17, 07:40
I agree with Terry. You are an amazing lady Beth. You need to give yourself more credit. You are always offering support and I look forward to your messages every day. I wish I could be more help and take away the anxiety and depression. You will get there. We both will. Stay positive and don't let this beat you. We can fight this together. Thinking of you and sending you a big hug :bighug1: I'm always here if you need to chat and tell me how you are feeling xx

flipp
03-01-17, 09:33
I feel the same Beth,you are special

Karina xx:hugs:.

bdale1234
03-01-17, 23:34
Thanks guys I needed to hear that today. :hugs: :)

Sam Winter
04-01-17, 01:06
I agree with everyone besides we're all in this together, we don't really find it annoying or whiny because we've been in similar positions so we know what its take, I did my fair share of whining last year but people have been really helpful and i think i've made up for it with my thread replies :roflmao:
I hope you had a happy new year Beth and if what you call whining really helps you then you go for it sister!
Wishing you the best :hugs: x

bdale1234
04-01-17, 20:27
Thanks guys!!! !

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------