PDA

View Full Version : Hairy cell leukemia?

Ryank65
03-01-17, 08:16
I'm a 22 year old male. I used to be overweight and very unhealthy until about 2 years ago I started a strict diet and stopped smoking. I've had 2 abdominal x rays and 1 abdominal CT scan past 3 years. Also I've smoked a total of 5 packs of cigarettes through out life. For the past 3 weeks I have been having stomach problems. I wake up and am not hungry at all, I feel full after eating very little and have a bloated fullness feeling usually all day. I've lost 5-8 pounds the past 3 Weeks but I also haven't been eating as much and I haven't drank alcohol in 2 months and eat a clean diet.I'm very worried I could have hairy cell leukemia since all the radiation and smoking increased my risk. I don't have any other symptoms like fatigue, night sweats, fever, bleeding, or weakness. I also have felt for lymphnodes and none seem to be swollen around collarbone, neck, and armpits. One symptom I do have is possible easy bruising but I can't tell if it's because I'm very active and play a lot of basketball and bang into people/things a lot or if it's my body telling me something's wrong. Should I go to doctor and get tested for leukemia? What are my chances this could be something bad? I'm having bad anxiety.