PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss with out trying!

Emily101115
03-01-17, 09:58
Wondering if anybody can help give me some advice this is just feeding my ongoing fear of melanoma at the moment.

On th 2-11-2016 I weighed bang on 13st
Weighing myself today and I am 12st-5lb I have cut takeaway food out quite a lot I have stated to push myself to have breakfast,I have had a stomach bug before Xmas apart from that I haven't really done anything else.

Would this flash up as a red flag? I'm sort of pleased I've lost some weight but my health anxiety is kicking in and I'm thinking the worst plea help me

Phuzella
03-01-17, 10:05
I'd say it's normal as you've cut down takeaways and had a stomach bug :)

NoraB
03-01-17, 10:07
On th 2-11-2016 I weighed bang on 13st
Weighing myself today and I am 12st-5lb I have cut takeaway food out quite a lot I have stated to push myself to have breakfast,I have had a stomach bug before Xmas apart from that I haven't really done anything else.

Re-read what you wrote a few times. You have several reasons here for losing a few pounds and it is only a few pounds. My weight fluctuates 2-3 lbs on a daily basis, as does the majority of people.

“Eating, drinking, urinating, having a bowel movement, and exercise can all impact your body's water composition and therefore weight,"

nivekc251
03-01-17, 16:52
This happened to me during one of my scares. I kept losing weight but it was during the holidays and I was busy. I sure did prove myself wrong and gained 30 pounds lol. I've lost 10 pounds in a day with a stomach virus they sucks lol.