PDA

View Full Version : New and scared

Amanda29
03-01-17, 20:26
Hey everyone, I started out on anxietyzone a few months ago when my anxiety started and just moved onto this site. For the past couple months I've been experiencing a bunch of miserable symptoms that can be attributed to anxiety such as:
-shaking muscles
-pounding heartbeat at night
-acid reflux/stomach burning
-mucus in stool
-jumpy muscles
-stiff neck and muscles
-shaky legs
-shaking hands
-intense bursts of anxiety
-not sleeping
-twitching
-muscle pain
-shaking in my sleep
-tingling

My doctor at first said she was sure nothing was wrong with me but after seeing her again said I should see a neurologist for the shaking so I have an appt tomorrow and I'm terrified :(

venusbluejeans
03-01-17, 20:32
Hiya Amanda29 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
04-01-17, 16:51
Hi Amanda. Welcome aboard. You've certainly found a good place to be.

I'm sure you'll find lots of support here, as I have.

Alexldn89
05-01-17, 07:51
Hey love!
Don't be frightened I can assure you your neurologist becomes your best friend and your lucky so have him. I was diagnosed with a fluid leak on my brain and trigeminal neuralgia years back and they look at everything .. your better off having one check you out and if you have concerns you can always be referred back again if it's nothing this time.

Yesterday I had a back attack and my body shook for about ten minutes ..
It's scary, horrible and as usual think your dying!
If you need to talk let me know x don't be scared!

Affraidofliving
06-01-17, 11:17
How did the appointment go ??