PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year to ALL hypos, from Fleurdelis82 (AZ)!!!

Double_Rainbow
04-01-17, 16:39
Hello everyone and Happy New Year! This is my first post on NMP, but I used to post a lot on AZ "Hypochondria" board under the name Fleurdelis82, if anyone remembers me.

Anyhow, I decided to give a quick update. I'm currently doing fine. Since having a baby on September 13 I went up to 150 on Zoloft and keep going to therapy, and doing a lot of mental work. All these measures seem to be helping. I try to practice mindfulness, whenever the hypo fears strike (pretty much daily) I try to take them down with rational thinking. Also journaling helps a lot with that.

Overall it's been about 14 months of the non-stop hypochondria hell, but I can finally reluctantly say that I might be seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Let's hope it's not a freight train, lol :D A lot of mental work, therapy and medication do help. And most importantly, a lot of self-help and determination to put a stop to this madness. It's an uphill battle but the win is definitely possible!

All the best to y'all! Please don't hesitate to drop by and say HI! :welcome:

Ethansmom
04-01-17, 18:34
Hi!
I'm from AZ as well! Welcome! glad you are doing things to improve your health :) :yesyes:

Double_Rainbow
04-01-17, 18:44
Hi!
I'm from AZ as well! Welcome! glad you are doing things to improve your health :) :yesyes:

Thanks! I remember your nickname. How have you been?

bin tenn
05-01-17, 00:44
Well, fancy seeing you here... ;)

roseanxiety
05-01-17, 01:07
Welcome Fleur. I have been wondering about you since you had the baby and wondering if we would see you here . I know you must be busy with the baby. How is the baby?? Did you get the breast pump issue fixed? Just FYI my toe spot was not "m".
It grew out eventually. So nice to see all,the AZ members here.

GlassPinata
05-01-17, 06:02
It's good to hear you're overcoming the anxiety. It truly is hell.

Sphincterclench
05-01-17, 16:26
as a former castaway from AZ I too remember Fluer....:welcome: